BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"... Feelin' So Good, Just The Way That We Do ..."

Carousels just make the best backdrops for photos, don't you think?


Last night a bunch of friends and I met up at our local county fair for an evening of carnival-ride fun. It was great, getting out and just playing around for an afternoon. We rode a bunch of rides and wandered around a lot and spent far too much money on henna tattoos. My best friend and I got tattoos last year and we just had to get them again. You can see my friend's tattoo in the picture above; well, sorta. Silly camera phones and their not-so-great picture quality >.< Anyway, it's a big rose on her back and it's so gorgeous and I am way jealous. My sister got a heart on the upper part of her right arm but I don't have a picture :( My tattoo is a cross and a Chinese symbol on my left forearm and can be seen in the photo below. The Chinese character stands for "faith". That whole concept is very similar to the tattoo I talked about in a post a while back, only less elaborate, not My Chem-related ... and very much temporary.
The whole evening was a ton of fun. My sister might be spending her birthday there with a bunch of friends (Happy Early Birthday rockin_robin! August 7th!) so I may head back there again for some more fair madness.
Later, everyone. Keep rockin' XP

Keep the Faith

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really nice. =]
I love henna tattoos. Their a much better choice for me, being afriad of needles and what-not.

I've never gotten one though =[

Oh wow! The carousel's gorgeous!!! It gives off that whole "Gothic Haunted Carnival" look, especially with your friend and her tattoo in front. It's a great picture. <3

Say Happy B-day to Robin for me =D

Savy said...

Very cool! I was gonna get a henna tatoo while I was out here in S.C. but I didn't. :(