BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"... I Don't Care About Your Guilty Pleasure ..."

This song has kinda been my "guilty pleasure" ever since its realease on Monday.



Bwahahahaha.
Cobra Starship owns over Katy Perry. No contest.

Anyway that was my random post for the day.
We're going to the mall later.
Do some school shopping.
School's only a week away!
Yippee!
... sorry.
I'm in an odd mood.

Later, everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I L O V E D that!!!
<333 Haha I'm not a Katty Perry fan, so that boosted my mood lol, and I'm a Cobra Starship fan so yeah.

Haha have fun school shopping!

rockin_robin said...

song stealer >:P accually i have no claim whatsoever over that song but i gaurantee you if i wasnt so desperatly infatuated with a cetain band you never woulda even heard that song unless/until it was released on an album or as a single. so >:P

im super hungry..........

Jenna said...

Amy ... I know! I can't stand Katy Perry's version of this song, but Cobra's parody is gold =D

rockin_robin ... you're probably right. Without you, I woulda have never heard this song so soon. Thanks for enlightening my life :p

Anonymous said...

Cowgirl4Christ-Haha yeah there's something annoying 'bout Perry's version.

Rokin_robin-See it's a GOOD thing to be addicted to music! lol.