BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

"... Just A Sad Song ..."

I havn't been sleeping well lately.
So I guess it mosty is my fault - staying p past midnight every night and waking at nine a.m. the next morning isn't helping my lack-of-sleep issue. It's been this way for weeks and it's finally catching up to me. I need to kick this habit before my horse show this weekend. Must be at the top of my game - for Bob's sake. For my own.
For the last hour or so I've just kinda locked myself in my room. I closed the blinds and turned off all the lights. It's dark and comfortably summertime-warm and pleasant. It's just me, my iPod, and a lot of thoughts.
It's been nice, just sitting. Thinking. I may go back and do it some more.
Cheers.

Top 10 Songs Of The Week

1. It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish - My Chemical Romance
2. Disenchanted [Live in Mexico City] - My Chemical Romance
3. The Lovesong Writer- Thursday
4. We Are Broken - Paramore
5. Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off - Panic! At The Disco
6. So I Thought - Flyleaf
7. The (After) Life Of The Party - Fall Out Boy
8. Our Lady Of Sorrows - My Chemical Romance
9. Untitled [Live in Hoboken, NJ] - My Chemical Romance
10. Same Mistake - James Blunt

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh good Top Ten!!!

Ugh. I hate when that happens. I haven't been sleeping either. . .well at night haha. I'll get to bed at three and wake up at eleven o.O Good thing it''s summer.

Hope you sleep better =]

Savy said...

Wow I have the exact same schedule as amy. I hope you catch up on sleep before the show!

Anonymous said...

Savy: Lolz it really messes you up huh? Haha school starts in like a week for me, so God only knows how I'll adjust. xD

Savy said...

AMY... Ouch, a week? Mine isn't until Sept.4 (but secretly she laughs at the sweet revenge of having to get out later than her) lol

Jenna said...

Ya Amy, seriously ... your school starts up again waaaay sooner than mine.
September 2nd is back-to-school for me ... that's Amy's birthday if I remember right? :p

Anonymous said...

Yep we all start up again on Monday. =[
In AZ we get out in May though, not June. So I suppose it's the same ammount of time on break, just taken different months
. . .lol it's all turned around here.

Yep that's my birthday. Wow. It's less than a month away. . .I'm going to be seventeen o.0!

rockin_robin said...

mwahahahaha i know this was like forev ago but... i succeed