I got a tattoo!
OK, it's henna, but still.
I got it at the Fair yesterday. Lil'emo kindly invited me. She got one, too; it's an abstract design on her lower back. She says she's always wanted one, but is too afraid of needles to get a real one.
I love mine. It makes me feel pretty ;) In an odd sort of way. For those who were wondering, it means "dream" in Japanese. I chose this one because I am a dreamer, and always have been, and always will be.
Me and Lil'emo had quite the time after our tattoos were done trying to enjoy the Fair. For the first half hour, I couldn't move my head and Lil'emo couldn't sit down. This made riding any of the rides rather challenging. However, Lil'emo survived sitting down on the 80's ride and I only got minimal whiplash on the kiddie roller coaster.
But the neatest - and wierdest - thing about our tattoos was which ones we picked. Lil'emo and I had taken a quiz on the Internet - yay us lol - a few weeks ago that was titled "What Tattoo Should You Get?" Both of us had forgotten that we had even taken the quiz until after we had both gotten our tattoos. When we remembered that we had, and recalled the results we got, it was creepy;
Lil'emo's results said that she was most likely to get an Abstract Tattoo;
Artistic and unique
You're the most likely type to personally design your tattoo
The henna tattoo she got at Fair was an abstract design.
My results said I was most likely to get an Asian Inspired Tattoo;
Mysterious and expressive
You like to show off, but you also like to keep some allure
The tattoo I got was in Japanese.
As Lil'emo mentioned, these quizes are scary accurate.
The Fair itself was a ton of fun, as always. We showed up around 5:30 PM, and all the horse show classes were over *teardrops* but Lil'emo still put up with me while I walked through the barn and saw all the horses.
We went on a ton of rides together, too ;) We hit just about everything, from the giant tower that dropped you to the ground (like a miny Tower of Terror) to the "Wacky Worm", the catipillar-themed kiddy roller coaster. I lost my baseball cap...ya, on the kiddy 'coaster *rolls eyes* I lost it on the Scrambler too.
I also ran into my vet at the fair, who was attending to a wounded piglet.
All in all, it was a really fun night. We didn't get home until midnight! o.0
Well I need to take a shower now, and I don't wanna; I'm afraid my pretty tattoo will come off! Even though it's supposed to last almost a month, who can trust what anyone says these days?!? Cross my fingers the tattoo stays!! *crosses fingers*
OK, see ya'll later.

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
1 comments:
Sweet! Love the tat!
Post a Comment