BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Eyeliner ... Then And Now


"You know, the acient egyptians used to wear eyeliner because they thought it deflected demons."



"Oh, so you believe in that stuff?"



"...no. I basically just think it looks cool."


It's a quote from some movie :D I havn't seen it. My sis has. Therefore, this quote is probably paraphrased. I just thought it was hilarious!
Later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha nice quote!!!

Savy said...

I heart eyeliner!!!! <3 <3 <3 :P lol

rockin_robin said...

Love the blog subtitle. Mwah. Ha. Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

that's bill kaulitz's eye! aaaaah! i love him!

Jenna said...

is that his eye?
i never noticed lol
... that's cool.

Anonymous said...

WooHoo Bill Kaulitz's eye.

I could spot that thing out anywhere.

Gosh he's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!