BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

"In The Wake Of Saturday ... "

Oh my. I'm so glad it's Friday.
Today at school was really interesting. We had a two hour long assembly about sexual abstinence ... woulda been an intensely boring and borderline awkward lecture, if the speaker hadn't been so one-hundred-percent hilarious. He was amazing. He presented what he had to say in a way us teenagers totally understood - plenty of stupid jokes and crude remarks. It was a blast. Never thought sex ed could be so entertaining =D But even besides that, he made a lot of amazing points. For those who read this post previously, I am pleased to inform you that I remembered our presenters name ... and for those who are reading this for the first time, the name of the man who did this presentation for us is Brad Henning, and I encourage you all to check out his website, http://bradhenning.com. Dang this guy was funny! XD
Anyway. So besides that school was way boring today. At least classes were only a half hour long because of the assembly ...
I have been so tired all week! I COULD NOT keep my eyes open today, at all. During lunch I went outside in our school's courtyard because the weather was actually pretty decent, and I sat against the wall buried in my MCR hoodie and listening to my iPod and I honestly fell asleep. We have an hour long lunch so it was a pretty awesome nap. Then I went to math and fell asleep again after my test ... and I kinda stumbled through fifth and sixth periods.
Then I had an ortho and I got these new rubber bands in my mouth and they suck! I used to have just one but now I have two and they're called "triangles" because yeah, they make like a triangle shape when you get them on all the right hooks ... anyone remember elementary school when they used to give us the peg boards and rubber bands, and we'd make all sorts of wacked-out geometric shapes with the rubber bands by hooking them on the pegs?! Yeah that's more or less how I feel ... in my mouth. But the first thing my mom and my sis both said when they saw them was that they looked like vampire fangs ... so that makes up for it =D
Now I'm home (obviously) and I CANNOT believe it's already six o'clock! Time flies!
I want to go sleep. I was watching the latest episode of LOST just a minute ago and I almost fell asleep on the couch. I think it's nap time! I have no reason to be this tired ... but I am.
So. I'm sorry I rambled so long about nothing. I'm going to go nap now.
Later, dedicated blog readers! Time for me to catch up on some sleep! <3

7 comments:

Smithers said...

2 hours! Wow. That is quite the extensive lecture on abstinence :) At least he was funny, though. That's cool how your mom thought the rubber bands make your teeth look like fangs. Probably helps a little to make up for the pain of braces. Good luck on your WAHSET!

Smithers said...

P.S. What happened when Mikey Googled himself? I haven't heard that story. Ha!

Jenna said...

All I know is that Mikey used to have a black t-shirt that read "Don't Google Yourself". I don't know if he Googled himself and wasn't happy with the result, or if he was just making a statement, or if he just thought it was a cool shirt ...
I'm not sure if it's so much a story as it is an inside joke between MCR fans :)

Anonymous said...

I like that shirt^^

Lol. . .I'd have fallen asleep during that lecture.

Savy said...

I used to have triangles.... They sucked. I feel for you.

I didn't know it was possible to talk that much about abstinence! lol

Jenna said...

Amy ... you couldn't have fallen asleep during this guy's lecture if you wanted to. He was too funny :D Seriously, the two hours flew by!

Savy ... so you know how it is! lol. Yeah ... hopefully I don't have the trangles too long!

Anonymous said...

Haha then maybe I would have enjoyed it!