BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Panic! At The ... Expo Center

Panic at the Disco is coming to the Portland Expo Center on June 8th along with Motion City Soundtrack, Phantom Planet and The Hush Sound as one of the final shows of the 2008 Honda Civic Tour.
Guess who's got tickets?!?
..... !


It was extremely random, spontaneous and pretty neat too. My sista learned that Panic! (Yes. I still call them Panic!. With the exclamation point. Because I miss the long-abandoned punctuation mark. Anyway. Not important) was coming to Portland and it started out with a "Wow wouldn't it be cool to go see that?" and then it progressed to a "Oh look, there are still tickets available" to a "Wow I really wanna go see that" to a "Guess what, Mom says I can only go if you come with me." o.0 So somehow my mastermind of a sister managed to convince my dear mother to buy us tickets, and now we're going.
I'm actually pretty stoked. I have recently fallen head-over-heels for A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, and, in a strange, oddball way, I'm attracted to Pretty. Odd. as well. Some of the songs on the later track are so hippie and just out-there, it's so funny. But the tracks on Fever are so techno and a freakin' blast to dance to, so hopefully Panic! graces us with a few older tracks to keep the party rockin'.
I look forward to hearing Motion City Soundtrack, Phantom Planet and The Hush Sound too. Concerts are the best place to learn about new music and maybe I'll come out of this concert a new fan of these bands =D
Anyway.
I'm totally excited and can't wait!
You know this concert is exactly two months after my MCR show?! Like, number wise. My Chemical Romance, Billy Talent and Drive By played Portland on April 8th ... Panic at the Disco, Motion City Soundtrack, Phantom Planet and The Hush Sound are coming June 8th.
... o.0
Creepy.
Anyway. Later because I'm tired for no reason and actually want to sleep tonight.
PANIC!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh that should be loads of fun. I'm not sure about the tour for "Pretty Odd" but the one for "Fever" was amazing. I didn't get to go, but friends did and they said it was awesome!

You'll love the hush sound^^ They're softer than what you tend to listen to (well what you've talked about in your blog.), but I'm sure you'll fall in love!

Savy said...

Wow, I've always wanted to see P!ATD (I'm a fan of the abandoned punctuation mark, too.) on their "Fever" tour. "Pretty Odd" is well, pretty odd but there's some good stuff on there.

Tell us all about it!

Jenna said...

Amy ... thanks for the comment about The Hush Sound. Now I'm looking even more forward to hearing them at this show! <3

Savy ... I'll make sure to blog all about it! :D lol