BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Don't Have The Slightest Idea What To Title This Post. Ha Ha.

Hey guys, what's up?
Well life's been pretty nifty for me in the last few days (dang ... I just used the word "nifty" *cringe* lol). I've been really busy with horse stuff, preparing for my State WAHSET meet next weekend ... ! I'm so excited. The dressage test I'll be riding at State is the First Level Test 2, for those dressage people out there reading this :) It's very similar to the test I rode at my meets (First Level Test 1); much of the same movements in different parts of the arena. The State test includes leg yeilds, which is something I need to master; we were surprised when Bob did gorgeous leg yields for me during practice last night. Now as soon as I get my coordination down and I can give the cues without having to think about it ("Wait ... inside leg, outside rein? Or inside rein, outside leg?! Or inside rein and leg?! Or outside rein and leg!!" Thank God for patient trainers!), we should have our leg yield down. I'm really excited for State, but still a bit nervous ... we'll just have to see how it all goes down!
Today, my trainer is hauling up to an Arabian show. He's taking Bob with him ... but I'm staying behind. It's really wierd, having my horse go to a show without me! :D We can't make the show this weekend because we have things we need to get done at home, and with State next weekend ... we can only be gone so many weekends in one month. So my trainer is going to take him and try to qualify Bob and I for Regionals in western and sport horse in-hand ... cross my fingers for them!!
Oh my goodness, I've been SO tired this weekend! Giggly tired again ... I don't know why, I really shouldn't be tired like this. But I really am! I hate it when I get giggly, it's so embarassing lol. But kind of entertaining too. You see how many "lol"'s and smilies and other random things in this post? And how it's complete random ramble and like, not very literate at all? lol. Yeah, that's lack of sleep getting to me lol
So ... we're not doing anything today. So far I've spent my lazy day just like I typically do, doing nothing important. We've got iTunes on and me and my sis are chillin'. I'm too giggly tired and I keep making a fool of myself in front of my sis' friend, who's on speaker. Hey, it's all good.
So I'll leave you be for now. Maybe I'll write something on music.is.life for once lol ... it's been a while since I've posted on there. I've been meaning to write about Panic! At The Disco or Billy Talent ... we'll see what I feel like doing first lol
Anyway ... I could keep rambling about stupid stuff but I'll leave you guys now. Just wanted to post something lol
Later, all!

0 comments: