Hey, all.
I was watching Fuse a few nights ago and fell madly in love with the following commercial. Thanks to the Internet and my weird obsession with YouTube, I can share it with you. Check it;
"Music Saves Your Life"
This was the first commercial in a long time gives me goosebumps (yeah, on occasion, commercials take my breath away. Does that make me weird?). What a beautiful commercial! The song is fabulous ... I remember watching this and thinking, "Woah, I wonder if that's a real song?!" Sure is, folks; featured in this commercial are the fabulous lyrics and lovely melodies of Hear A Song, by Ian Love. Besides the song and oh-so-true lyrics, the video clips included in this commercial are beautiful, and all-in-all it's just amazing to watch <3
So, yeah. That's my random post for today =D
By the way ... I'm leaving for an out-of-town horse show tomorrow and won't get home until Saturday evening or Sunday afternoon ... so I'll talk to you all then, I suppose!
Later!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Because One Blog Can Never Have Too Many YouTube Videos
Posted by Jenna at 8:44 PM
Labels: Bored Posts, Music, Random Stuff, Videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
3 comments:
Wow, I really liked that!
That was my smile for the day =]
Thanks for providing it!!!
That was a GREAT commercial! They had all my fave bands on there!
Mind if I bite off you once again and put it on my blog? :D
Amy ... no problem :)
And Savy ... not at all! =D
Post a Comment