Check out my new pants!
That's right ... I finally got myself a pair of red skinny jeans!! Some of my close friends are aware of my obsession ... and for those who don't know ... yeah, I've been more or less obsessed with red skinny jeans ever since some guy at school showed up wearing a pair. Sure, you see guys like Jeremy Davis and Josh Farro wearing red skinnies in Paramore's Misery Business music video, but I'm still convinced the guy at my school started the trend. Anyway, after that I decided I just had to have a pair of my own. And we were at Hot Topic today and I had a gift card burning a hole in my pocket ... and I just couldn't resist.
So they're technically "burgundy" but that's cool with me, because burgundy's my favorite color anyway. The picture from the Hot Topic site makes them look pink, but I swear, they're really red! ;)
We did a lot of shopping today. First it was for horse show clothes ... we hit a lot of tack shops downtown and came out with some good purchases. My sister nearly completed her hunt seat show outfit, and I picked up a pair of english spurs ... try swapping leads on me now, Bob! ... It's a long story, not pretty, if you actually care, feel free to ask.
Then after that we went to Hot Topic and I got my amazing pants =D
Then we went home for like, two hours, and then headed to the barn. Me and my sorting partner headed up to a local cow place to practice our sorting. My sister tagged along this time, too, and we introduced her horse to cows for the first time ... he was pretty scared at first, but he kinda got the hang it, as long as there was someone by his head leading the way :) We might make a sorting horse outta that boy yet!
So it was a good day. Now I'm pretty tired and want to get to bed ... need to start getting used to sleeping at normal hours again, what with school starting back up again this Monday ... ugh.
Later, everybody! So long, and goodnight!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Three Cheers for Skinny Jeans
...four more days! ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
5 comments:
AWESOME!!! I finally got my "electric blue" ones =]
I love skinny jeans. . .they're just too cool^^ The PacSun in my town is having a sale right now, and I'm seriously thinking about going back and seeing what other colors they have.
I got the blue ones, and I think I only saw black and grey left, but it's worth a shot! They're only $7 a pair!!!
Electric blue?! That's freaking amazing.
And $7??!? Crap, I'm jealous. My pants were ... umm ... NOT that cheap ... *shivers* lol
#$@! Guess what? I CAN'T WEAR SKINNY JEANS!!! Isn't that terrible?! I love skinny jeans, but my mom is puerto rican so my butt won't fit! My mom was like "Forget it, you'll never be able to wear skinny jeans" so now I sit here envying your red (my fav color!)jeans and Amy's awesome electric blue ones. *sigh*
Hey? Ya know what? I'm not a "skinny" person, and I wear skinny jeans anyway. You wanna know what size those "skinnies" are? 13. And I'm proud, lol. You don't have to be "skinny" to wear skinny jeans ... just wear 'em and love 'em and forget what other people think :D
Congrats on finding the skinny jeans! You're gonna have so much fun at the concert! I've always wanted red pants. I got some red workout pants but then one time when I was wearing them I was painting a fence brown and then the paint spilled all over the ground and I was sitting down and... yeah... all I can say is that it's a good thing they were on clearance.
Post a Comment