BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Movie Night!!!

Tonight is a bitter cold night. The sky is mostly clear except for a few wisps of clouds that seemed to perfectly shadow the full moon. The weathermen have been predicting snow ... why on earth it'd be snowing in the middle of April, none of us have been able to guess. Only in Washington State, I suppose. But. Beyond the point. It was a beautiful night tonight ... perfect for watching scary movies!

So none of them were really "scary" ... but they weren't exactly feel-good films either. Either way, me and Lil'emo spent the afternoon together, hanging out and watching awesome movies.

First up was Blade: Trinity, the third in the vampire trilogy. It was awesomely awesome. Probably the best made film out of all three, but I personally liked Blade 2 best. That's just my opinion. Trinity did have a lot more humor in it, which was kinda cool. I liked the music in the first two movies better, though.

Then I made Lil'emo watch Sweeney Todd with me. She had never seen it and I had fallen in love with it when I watched it for the first time a few weeks ago, so I made her watch it with me. She said it was "just okay" *gasp!* but she did like the music, so at least she had a little sense. I'm still personally placing Sweeney Todd at the top of the list for favorite movies of all time ... it's up there with Titanic and A Walk To Remember. Yeah, quite the list of favorites I have ... two chic-flicks and a musical about a demon barber. Go me! <3

Finally Lil'emo had to go home, but that didn't stop me and my sis from watching 30 Days Of Night on Pay-Per-View. Eh ... it was okay. Not great in my opinion. I think they could have had a deeper plot line and followed up on some of the topics they brought up; like apparently the vampires were convinced they had to decapitate us humans, and the leader warned his followers not to turn us. But they never explained why! The ending disappointed me too ... I thought it was pretty lame. But hey. It's a vampire movie. I couldn't complain too much. There was plenty of blood and screaming to keep me focused ;)

So that was my evening. It was a lot of fun, hanging out and watching great movies. Movie nights are always fun! <3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha sounds cool. I can't wait to get Sweeney Todd and watch it again.

Oooh I remember wanting to watch the "Blade" movies when I was a kid. It was a Marvel comic and the characters would pop up in Spiderman every once and a while, and that's what made me want to see it, but I still haven't =[.

I also kinda want to see "Underworld" and "Underworld Evolution". I LOVE the soundtrack!!! Haha and that's pretty much all I know about the movie. There's a really cool re-mix of My Chem's "To the End" on it and a re-mix of Hawthorne Heights' "Where Should I Stab Myself In The Ears?". I had a Lacuna Coil song too!!!

Haha. . .yeah but I love scary movies, and movies that are supposed to be scary but just turn out lame. Like the Dracula 2000's and Dracula 3000 XD so funny. Oh! and "The Fog" the original one. . .it's just pathetic!!!

Haha well I won't bother you with my rambling anymore =]