BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

I Can Hardly Contain Myself

Things I Must Do Before The Concert

1. Dye my hair
2. Paint my nails
3. Put my outfit together
4. Figure out what exactly I want to do with my makeup
5. ...try not to hyperventilate.



THREE MORE DAYS! ♥

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heehee good list. . .

The FIRST thing on my list would be "try not to hyperventalate" =p

Have fun!!! 3 days o_0

Savy said...

Oooh! What color are you dying your hair? I've always wanted to dye mine black, but you know... moms...

Jenna said...

Ha ha. That's really funny, because I want to dye my hair black, but MY mom won't let me either! I just do mine temporary, ya know, out of a box from the store (lol), and those blacks make your hair turn blue ... and mom won't let me get it dyed professionally, so I settle for really really really dark brown lol. My hair's dark brown enough the way it is, so if you put more dark brown on top if it it looks pretty black lol. But still not quite good enough in my opinion ;p
So yeah ... I'm dying it "black" lol

Anonymous said...

lol i no just thinking about it makes me wanna hyperventilate all over again!lol this is fun!^^
joey G