Look, guys; I'm posting about my life instead of just rambling on about MCR! *gasp* Who knew I was capable anymore?!
Well I had a pretty awesome Wednesday afternoon. At three o'clock me and my girl Lil'emo, along with my sister and her friend, all went to the movie theatre and saw Drillbit Taylor. Oh. My. Gosh. It was one of those stupid comedies that are just perfect for an outing with girlfriends. Not a movie I'd pay another eight bucks to see it again, but it was definantly worth the laugh this afternoon :D
Then after the movie, me and Lil'emo met up with one of our friends from middle school that neither of us had seen for a while. This is the same friend who goes to a different high school now that I still see at church dances on occasion. So the three of us went to Burgerville for milkshakes (fancy, I know ... ;p) and we just hung out and laughed like we used to. It was great. The poor guy forgot how crazy me and Lil'emo are together ... I asked him, "Do you miss going to school with us yet?" and he didn't answer! :D lol. It was so cool seeing him again, it had been way too long.
And on the way home, my girl Reno texted me, asking me what I was up to. I told her about my awesome afternoon and she said how jealous she was and how she wished she were there; she said her roadtrip (with one of the destinations being Reno, Nevada; go figure, lol) was a complete disaster and she wanted nothing more than to be home. So here's a shoutout to you, Reno; I miss you so so so so much and I want you home ASAP, got it? You've been gone far too long, and spring break hasn't been the same without being able to stay up all night IMing you ;)
All in all, it was great getting out of the house and doing something fun over spring break (for a change!). And it even felt like spring break outside, too! Fifty five degrees, and clear blue skies! Yes, in Washington State, fifty five is hot hot hot! :D Hot enough that I didn't even wear a hoodie today! I forgot how good it felt not to wear one.
Alright, I must go. Later, everybody!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Oh My Gosh! An Actual Post!
...six more days! ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
3 comments:
Haha cool, I love getting together with friends I don't see often.
Lucky. . .I wish it was in the 50's here =p In AZ the temp only gets to 50 in December and January, unless there's some freak weather thing going on. Right now it's in the mid 80's early 90's. . .ugh
Jealous! I wish it was warm up here :( Seriously, all the rain gets very old very fast!
I've never been to Arizona, but that may be too warm for me. Give me sunny and seventy! lol
Sounds like fun! I can't wait till my spring break!
Post a Comment