A quick moment of hyperventilation before I move on to my actual post ...
Alright. With that out of my system ...
I had the craziest dreams last night. Usually I don't remember my dreams when I wake up, and usually the dreams I do remember arn't worth remembering at all. But last night ... I dunno what was up, lol.
I remember I dreamt that I was rowing down a lake and I dropped my iPod into the water. Then I jumped out of the boat and dove down and got it. When I got back in the boat, all the red had worn off of my iPod and it was an unfinished silver. It still worked, kinda, but the screen was pretty screwed up.
... yeah. I don't know either.
I also dreamt that I found this giant key on the sidewalk. Like, olden-days style, all rusted and such. When I woke up I laughed because I realized the key I found on the sidewalk in my dream was a scene from Sweeney Todd, which I watched last night and I loved it! I encourage any and everyone to go see it, it's amazing. But yeah. Leave it to me to dream up movie scenes.
There were more dreams, too, but I won't post them all. Those are the two main ones I remember.
I'll talk to everybody later tonight. I'm going to the barn to spend a day riding and cleaning up Bob ... my third meet is this weekend!!!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
"But Counting Down The Days To Go ..."
TWO MORE DAYS! ♥
Posted by Jenna at 9:42 AM
Labels: Concerts, My Chemical Romance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
4 comments:
Oh Wow!!! I'm getting Hyped up and I'm not even going to the concert! Two Days! *woot* lolz
I always have the strangest dreams. . .ALWAYS. I was thinking of making a "dream" post last week, but never got around to it.
Sweeny Todd!!! Yay!!!
Did you know Helena Bonham Carter was pregnant during the filming of that movie??? I can't see how the corset was good for her o.0
thats so cool that you're going to an MCR concert. One of my best friends would kill to get tickets for their concert lol
Strange dreams are fun sometimes. They mix it up a bit. That's funny that you had a dream about a movie. Ha! I always have nightmares about movies. I dreamt the terminator came to my house one time. It was no bueno.
Smithers: I remember when I had seen "The Mummy" (now one of my favorite movies) for the first time. I was eight. I had nightmares for almost a year! o.0
Post a Comment