I've been TAGGED!
Amy at http://mypointeofview.blogspot.com/ has tagged me! Now I'm supposed to write six weird things about myself, then tag five more people to do the same.
I officially tag the following people; I know, there are only two people listed. But my sister has already been tagged, and Amy tagged me ... and these are the only two Bloggers I know really well :p
Savy: http://lifeofacerealkiller.blogspot.com/
Smithers: http://smithersonline.blogspot.com/
Ok. . .so six weird things about me.
Six Weird Things About cowgirl4christ
1. I love literature. I guess that's not really weird but it's a fact about me. I love writing poetry and reading poetry. Same with short stories. I like short stories more than I do novels. I also like plays, like Shakespeare and stuff. While a lot of people might find it boring sitting down and reading a bunch of words that are written in a "language" so eloquent you can hardly understand it ... I love it. I love discovering new authors or playwrights and finding out what they have to say about the world. My favorite short story author of late is Guy de Maupassant ... I studied him for an English project at school, and some of his work is amazing. Check out his short story titled Moonlight ... wow!
2. I'm really really bad at talking to people. I hate having to meet new people and I'm awful at striking up conversation. If I can write my words down (as I am here ...) I can talk endlessly, but if I have to speak to someone's face and try to bring up a topic of interest, I'm hopeless. I'm constantly cursing my lack of social skills. When I was little it was absolutely awful, I was so self concious about presenting myself in front of new people ... I'm more confident in myself now and it's not so hard introducing myself, but I still find myself stumbling for words constantly. It makes high school rather difficult >.<
3. I love love love needles. Like, a lot. I would get an acupuncture treatment just so I could watch them stick the needles in me. I look forward to going to the doctor and getting my vaccines. I was beaming like a freakin' psycho when I got my first blood test; watching my blood go into the vial was soooooo cool!
4. Along with my love of needles, I'm kind of a pyro. I love playing with fire, whether it be candles, bonfires, fireworks ... you name it, I'll burn it. Just give me a match. Me and my neighbor and my sister used to burn our schoolwork in a big bonfire on the last day of school to celebrate surviving another year. It was brilliant, watching all my old assignments turn to ash.
5. Some strange part of me wishes I could sing like a guy. Not sing, but scream. I have this insane jealousy of guys in alternative rock bands who can scream their heart out, and it sounds so amazing. Like Jared Leto of 30 Seconds To Mars; that man can scream ! I really really wish I could scream like that. I've never tried, but that would be something else, wouldn't it? Wonder how society would accept that one? :p
6. If I hear certain words said in casual conversation, usually I can somehow manage to relate them to songs I love. Most of them are to My Chemical Romance songs. I was watching Oprah one time (don't laugh ... ) and it was about wives cheating on their husbands, and one woman talked about living the "jetset life", and I immediately began singing The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You in my head. I can't watch a vampire movie anymore without hearing Vampires Will Never Hurt You in my head ... Somebody says "trust me" and I see Frankie kiss Gerard on the cheek in the I'm Not Okay (I Promise) music video. Yeah, I'm a little obsessed.
So ... how's that for some weird facts? =D

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
6 comments:
'Sup. Just thought you'd like to know that, along with your "explanation points", you also wrote "Opera", like, people singing you know, instead of "Oprah", the crazy-rich lady with the TV show. Yeah. Way to go, oh smart one.
Oh, and also...
I am secretly laughing at your pitiful lack of social skills. People would never know we're related. I talk so much to people who don't necessarily want to meet me that sometimes at first they are all cool, smiling, happy to be meeting a new person... and then as I talk and talk and talk (as I am doing now) the smile slowly fades into a look that says "Should she be in a mental hospital?", and then they skoot away from me and make up some excuse to run away. Far away.
It's sad really. There was this one girl who was new to school once and I came up and started talking to her and she was just sort of cool about it and sat and listened to me forever, because she doesn't really talk much. Then she started riding my bus and she rolls her eyes every time she sees me and tries desperately to not sit by me. I laugh. Which is another thing I do a lot, even at things that aren't funny. It's pretty bad really. It's kind of a weakness. One of my best friends was sitting across from me in English and he handed me a note that read "smile if you're not wearing underwear". Meanie. He knew I can't not smile. At anything, any time. I am a perpetually happy person.
Okay, I'm done flooding your world with my endless ramblings. You may carry on with your life now.
Opera is now Oprah. Thanks a bunch for the edit, sis. Along with my lack of social skills, I also lack the ability to spell check my own work.
Oh, joy.
Wow I do the same thing I can link about anything in a conversation to a song. . .
Wow! I don't know how you can stand needles! I'm fine with blood. . .I can look at lots of blood and have no problem. I like watching surgerys on TV, but needles. ah I can't stand them!!! Whever I have blood drawn, and when I had the IV for my surgery I BAWL! >//<
Speaking of girls screaming check out the band "In This Moment" she's got some serious lung power!!!
love u so much girlie! i wish i would scream too im so freakin jelous and we should totally start a scremo band and expand our lung capacity!u rock girl dont ever
4get!o and my grandpa is an acupuntureist so...give me a ring!lol. i have a lit "obsesion" 2...i use to think everything i did like it was written in a book...("she opened the fridge")it was really annoying cuz i couldnt stop-g2g anyway,we can b wierd together love u lots and yes i am in math class again...joey g
We should so start a screamo band. Any excuse for me to learn bass, right? :p
Post a Comment