BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Ups and Downs

I'm back from my second WAHSET meet of the season. The weekend definantly had its ups and downs ... I improved in some areas and fell back in others. It seems all my english events went very well ... I ranked higher in my hunt seat class than I did at Elma, and I felt my dressage test this time was better as well, even though I dropped a few places in the ranks. Different judges, different opinions. I also tried Working Pairs for the first time, and me and my partner had a blast. My western events were a bit tougher ... me and Bob were not in sync during my stock seat pattern, and we suffered for it in the placings. Still, my scored on my score sheet were better than at Elma, so that's good. And me and my partner had a difficult time cow sorting ... it was pathetic, actually. Oh well. Things happen.
So, I'm glad to be home and glad to report I had a great meet in Ridgefield. Our next meet is in only two weeks in Olympia. I've never been to our state's great capital, and, in a wierd way, I'm looking forward to the road trip :D
Talk to you later!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job Spoo! love u lots u r amazing
-joeyG