Spring break rocks :D
I like being able to stay up all night again. I missed being an insomniac ;p Oh my gosh, you guys should see me during summer breaks ... lol. I'm practically nocturnal. But anyway. So staying up all night has been lots of fun. Usually it's with my headphones in my ears. Brilliant :D
Wasting a bunch of time doing absolutely nothing of importance has been great, too. I've watched a lot of MCR interviews on YouTube and looked at a lot of pictures of Gerard, Frankie, Mikey, Ray and Bob, too :D
It looks like I might be doing something important today ... my sister is in need of a horse show outfit for hunt seat, and I'm lacking a few necessary pieces as well ... english and western spurs, a belt to go with my new equestrian team belt buckle (it's flippin' GORGEOUS if I do say so myself!), some new hunt seat shirts to go under my jacket, 'cause I've outgrown my old ones ... just little bits and pieces of stuff. So we might be going to some local tack shops and equestrian outfitters today to see if we can't find all our hearts' desires.
Then on Wednesday, me and most my friends who didn't ditch us for, oh, I dunno, Vegas *Reno!* are going to the theatre to see Drillbit Taylor. It seems like just the stupid comedy to see with all my buds. I'm looking forward to it!
And sometime after Reno gets back from her fabulous roadtrip, she and my sister and maybe Joey Girl too and myself, of course, are all getting together and going to Hot Topic to pick up some new threads to wear to the MCR concert. Because the concert is in ... eight days! ♥
So, yeah, that looks like about how my life is gonna go for the rest of spring break. Through in some riding lessons, and it's all good.
Later!
...
Hey, you know what I just realized? I've been posting these little hearts ♥ all over my blog lately! Like, seriously, take a look around ... they're freakin' everywhere ...
Random.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Lazy Monday Morning
Posted by Jenna at 11:21 AM
Labels: Bored Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
1 comments:
I think the black skinny jeans would be way cute. But you do need to stock up on the MCR shirts. Only one?!! No bueno. :) The one you have is way cute though. The one I wore last year (and the one emo kid has) is the warpath t-shirt. I swear it's a sign that we have the same shirt.
I've got to find some decent black eyeshadow though. My eyes are always super wide open so I get these gorgeous little crease marks on my eyelids. Gotta hit the MAC counter.
Post a Comment