First day of spring break is today! ♥
Funny ... I was excited for spring break because I would get to catch up on my sleep ... and here I am at one thirty in the morning, blogging. How pathetic lol. But I just don't feel like sleeping tonight. Whatever.
So.
Like I've mentioned (or maybe I havn't...), my sister is a Fall Out Boy fan. Like, diehard. She loves Fall Out Boy like I love My Chemical Romance ... and that's a lot. So she and I like to spent our quality time together on YouTube watching videos of our respective bands and on iTunes buying and listening to our favorites' latest tracks. That's what we did most of this evening ... and my sister made me watch a lot of Fall Out Boy interviews today. And while most of them were funny if not deep and meaningful, one of them caught my attention ...
When asked "What is emo?", Patrick Stump and Pete Wentz had a hard time answering. Not because they didn't know ... but because they didn't think there really was such a thing. They were pretty anti-label in their interview, and I was very pleased to hear what they had to say on the topic.
So, here's the interview. The part about "emo" is towards the end ... but the beginning is kind of entertaining :p
Oh, and here's a hint; hit the stop button on my Music Player in the right sidebar, or else you'll have the interview and who-knows-what-song trying to play at the same time. That would kinda suck.
And heaven's forbid I post a Fall Out Boy interview without counterbalancing it with some MCR ... and I'm posting two My Chem interviews. Take that, sis :p
Actually, it's just a two-part Gerard Way interview. But this happens to be my favorite interview of him on YouTube ... some of the things he says in this video are so deep and mean so much. This man continues to amaze me, and millions of other fans, every day.
So, here goes. I warn you - unless you're a hard core MCR or Gerard Way fan, this interview will probably bore you to tears. The first part of the interview is above; the second part is below. Makes sense huh?
Hope you enjoyed these interviews, whether you're a fan of Fall Out Boy or My Chemical Romance.
Or, if you're cool, like me and my sis ... a fan of both :p
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Spring Break Means I No Longer Need To Sleep
Posted by Jenna at 1:29 AM
Labels: Deeper Thinking, Music, My Chemical Romance, School, Sleep (Or Lack Thereof), Teen Life, Videos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
3 comments:
Wow I love that video and I love that just the other day I said to my friend "I don't want to be popular. Being popular sucks" and Gerard agrees. Think about it: Everyone who has ever been a hero or been successful or done something great with their life was a "nobody" when they were a kid. Because those who are above everyone else are misunderstood and shunned. So if your unpopular, know you're destined for greatness.
thanks! Gerard should totally star in a vampire movie. :) lol i like your av too and i figured out the music player btw. ill have it ready soon!
I love gerard! He is such a sweetheart. I love that part "stop trying to be popular because you never will be". Check out the quote I have from him on my Jan 31st blog. Such a babe!
Post a Comment