BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Aced It!

I should be at school right now ... but, obviously, I'm not. Heehee.
Don't worry, I'm not skipping. I had to take my final drive for Driver's Ed this morning, and 9 AM was the only time they could fit me in to take the drive.
I just got back ... and I aced my final drive with a 95%! Woo hoo!
That means ... *drum roll please* ... I'm done with Driver's Ed! YAY! All done! Now all I have to do is wait until September to take my DOL test ...
Yay me!

Hey guys, while I'm here, I'll give you an FYI ... my loyal blog readers know that my next WAHSET meet is this weekend. As in, two days from now. As in, we leave tomorrow. So I probably won't get to posting anything else until Monday or later, so ... I'll talk to you all then, I suppose. See ya when I get back from Meet 2!

6 comments:

Savy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Savy said...

Hey, congrats! It must be a relief to be done with driver's ed. I'm sorry, but as you know I've just recently been a reader of your blog and have tried and failed to figure out what WAHSET stands for. Anyway, hear from you Monday!

Anonymous said...

good job girlie!love u! joey g

Anonymous said...

good job girlie!love u! joey g

Gabbi said...

congrats! thats very cool... can't wait to hear how you guys did at the meet, I will soon be posting on how I did as well...sneek peek: I learnd to fly for the gazillionth time, lol...
Oh and to savy: WAHSET stands for WA= Washington H= High S= School E= Equestrian T= Team It's only about the coolest thing EVER!

Savy said...

Thanks, sassybassgirl!