BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Five Becomes Four

Directions:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You MUST write the song name down, no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Pass it on to all your friends!


How would you describe yourself?
Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Taking Chances - Celine Dion

What is your motto?
Dream On - Aerosmith

What do your friends think of you?
Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls

What do you think about very often?
Heaven Help Us - My Chemical Romance

What do your parents think of you?
The Pretender - Foo Fighters

What do you think of your best friend?
How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty

What do you think of the person you like?
Endlessly, She Said - AFI

What song will they play at your wedding?
Here (In Your Arms) - Hellogoodbye

What song will they play at your funeral?
Kill All Your Friends - My Chemical Romance

What is your biggest fear?
I Never Told You What I Do For A Living - My Chemical Romance

What is your biggest secret?
I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - My Chemical Romance

What do you think of your friends?
Teenagers - My Chemical Romance

What will you forward this as?
Five Becomes Four - Yellowcard



This was originally an email forward, but I'm way bored and decided to post it on my blog. It's kinda fun to do lol, so if you want, feel free to copy it and post it on your own blog, or email it to your friends.
I was surprised, a lot of my answers actually made sense ... creepy. Like my biggest secret, and the song that they'd play at my funeral. And what I think of my friends ... you guys really do scare me sometimes. But hey, I still love you.
I love how almost all my answers were My Chemical Romance songs too ... yay me :D

Well I guess this was my bored post for the day. I really havn't done anything exciting today. I cleaned my room. Yay for me. Painted my fingernails. They look like crap. Oh yeah, I had a drive this morning for Driver's Ed. Not too exciting.
With any luck I'll be going to my friends' church dance tonight, but still no guarantetes on that ... cross my newly painted fingers that I'll get to go!
I'll talk to ya'll later, I guess.

5 comments:

xxxcraigowenslover85xxx said...

aww thanx u rokk :)

xxxcraigowenslover85xxx said...

i cant listen to afi.. i used to love them so much though.. miss murder is my fave song by them

xxxcraigowenslover85xxx said...

do u get on everyday?

xxxcraigowenslover85xxx said...

oh
i hope that goes good for ya :)

Savy said...

That's so cool. You know what's scary-almost all of my songs were fom the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Can you say hint? lol