A few days ago, a Blogger named Graeme commented on one of my posts and invited me to become a contributer to his new blog, Something Different. This blog, described as "an experience in out-of-context thinking", is made up of several different Bloggers all contributing to the same blog. The catch? If you make a post, the title must be a part of the previous post, and the subject must be based on the previous post's content.
I thought it sounded like an interesting concept, so I decided to become a contributer. I'm sure the blog will become an interesting read once there are more posts and contributers.
Check it out for yourself;
http://somedifference.blogspot.com - Something Different
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Something Different
Posted by Jenna at 12:13 AM
Labels: Random Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment