BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 10, 2007

Fair...Again

I got to go to Fair again. Sorry...no more tattoos ;)
My mom, my sister, my sister's friend and I all went to celebrate my sister's birthday (which was actually 3 days ago). It was a lot of fun, as Fair always is...we rode a lot of rides (including what my mom calls the "Suicide Drop"), played a lot of games, and saw a lot of animals. It was a blast.
I ate a deep-fried Twinkie. You only live once ;) It actually wasn't so bad.
I won an armload of stuffed animals and a goldfish in the games. Mr. Fish Dude joined my other two goldfish, Sunshine and Freckles IV, this evening...I expect him to make it at least until morning (maybe not even that long).
Anyway, the whole day was very exciting, I guess. Now I need to go eat my "dinner"...Taco Bell drive through ;) I'm starving!

0 comments: