Ten Things You'll Never Hear A Farmer Say
10. Rain... It's overrated.
9. Ew, I'm all dirty
8. Don't use that egg, it's brown
7. Please pass the tofu!
6. Does this come with less horsepower?
5. I love jokes about my daughter
4. What this country needs is some more city folk
3. If I touch the cow there, won't the bull get jealous?
2. I can't wait until the weekend so I can sleep in
1. FROZEN VEGGIES RULE!
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Redneck Top Ten
Posted by Jenna at 10:54 PM
Labels: Random Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
2 comments:
did you make those up yourself? love ya
ha, I wish I was that creative! =D No, actually it's on the back of a shirt I bought at Wilco a few days ago ;)
Post a Comment