BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

"The Man Who Sold The World"


"The absolute magic and democracy of rock & roll is that anyone with a good hook and a fighting heart can change the world overnight."


~David Frickie




Top Ten Songs Of The Week

1. What A Catch, Donnie - Fall Out Boy
2. I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy
3. Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet - Fall Out Boy
4. Helena - My Chemical Romance
5. Early Sunsets Over Monroeville - My Chemical Romance
6. I Don't Love You [Live in Mexico City] - My Chemical Romance
7. I Don't Care - Apocalyptica feat. Adam Grontier
8. Gives You Hell - The All-American Rejects
9. Galapogos - Smashing Pumpkins
10. Life Is Beautiful - Sixx: A.M.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've also been listening to both "I don't Care"'s recently. Both are brilliant songs.

Savy said...

Wow I love that quote. It's really nice; I think it will go on my wall that I am now decorating with quotes and lyrics!

I love the FOB and My Chem songs :D

Savy said...

Hey did I ever tell you how much I like your new backround? Well, I do <3

Jenna said...

Your lyric/quote wall sounds awesome! =D My sister had a lot of lyrics and quotes on her bedroom walls too. I've got a few; when I'm bored in class and doodle quotes and stuff, sometimes I'll put them on my wall. lol

Thanks! I love the new layout <3

Savy said...

Hey hey did I miss something? Like maybe.... AN INSPIRATIONAL BLOG?! OMG do not tell me I actually didn't know this was going on! I must follow it!

Jenna said...

Yeah, Amy started it and invited me as a contributor XP It's been in my link list and blog snippet widget for a while. lol

Yes, please check it out! It was a brilliant idea for a blog. Kudos to Amy!

Christian said...

u probally dont no me im one of savys friends but i dont care byfall out boy rocks

Jenna said...

hey, don't worry about it :) comments are always welcome.

if you're a fall out boy fan you should check out my sister's blog. she's a fob diehard XD