BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Do The Trick or Treat ..."

"There's just nothing
special
about you."

VANYA HARGREEVES












That's my amazing Halloween costume :)
And here's a picture of me and my amazing pumpkin. Because I love my pumpkin. It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown playing in the background =D


You're all jealous and you know it. You wish your pumpkin was a pirate potato.

So that's today's post. Not much exciting to report. Just hanging out today ... it's raining like crazy outside! :o So I'll probably just spend the day in my room, scrap booking, like I did yesterday. I've been working on Bob and my horse show scrapbook. Going through the pictures, it just now occurred to me how few shows we've really been to together ... I haven't even known Bob for a year, and it's been even less time that I've owned him! It's really kind of crazy ...
I'm going to be giving blood tomorrow! =D Our school is having a blood drive and I signed up. I'm really excited to have them take my blood; does that make me strange? o.0 I know exactly the song I'm going to have stuck in my head while I wait for my turn to donate; "Well they encourage your complete cooperation ..." ;)
Wow, rapid subject change much? I think I'll wrap it up with a top song list before I go off on too many more rants.

Top Ten Songs Of The Week

1. You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - The Offspring
2. The Diary Of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
3. On The Arrow - AFI
4. The Church of Hot Addiction - Cobra Starship
5. She's A Lady - Forever the Sickest Kids
6. Northern Downpour - Panic At The Disco
7. Famous Last Words [Live in Mexico City] - My Chemical Romance
8. Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park
9. Angels on the Moon - Thriving Ivory
10. Disco - Metro Station


Keep on living.

2 comments:

Savy said...

Wow your costume looked AMAZING! And I love your potato, you two look gorgeous together :D

I'm glad you had a good Halloween and I have to say your sis's pumpkin is great ;)

Anonymous said...

...send you roses when you think you need to smile....

lol. GREAT costume! Love love love it!

Ah. and the pumpkin is great too!!! <3