The winter months are definitly upon us once again.
I've been meaning to take a picture of the lovely golden leaves, but I haven't gotten around to it quite yet. Hopefully I get a shot before all the limbs are bare for the season. However, if I don't, believe me when I say it's quite the sight around here this time of year. I especially love it at our school; we have outdoor hallways, and walking under the giant trees as you go from class to class, tromping through the carpet of fallen leaves and watching more fall from the branches as you pass ... It's simply lovely.
My family and I spent most the day today working outside. We have been experiencing the highs and the lows of Washington winters these past few days; two days of windy, rainy, stormy nights followed by a weekend of sunny days, if not slightly bitter with cold. Today was the latter, and we took advantage of the weather to do some work outside in the barns.
Now that the chores are done, I'm back inside. I took a quick shower to warm up my body, which got awful wet outside, and now I'm bundled up in an oversized hoody and my favorite camo sweatpants. I'm drinking a Vitamin Water and listening to Gerard sing The Ghost Of You live.
Ahhhh. This is the good life.
I'll leave you with a Top Songs list. I've been obsessing over a few new albums I've purchased recently; a best-of Nirvana album, The Used's In Love And Death, and Sixx: A.M.'s The Heroin Diaries Soundtrack. Hence the mass amount of songs by these artists in my Top Songs list this week :)
Top Ten Songs of the Week
1. You Know You're Right - Nirvana
2. Lunacy Fringe - The Used
3. Courtesy Call - Sixx: A.M.
4. All Apologies - Nirvana
5. Heart Failure - Sixx: A.M.
6. Hard To Say - The Used
7. Time To Dance - Panic! At The Disco
8. I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - My Chemical Romance
9. Skyway Avenue - We The Kings
10. Light With A Sharpened Edge - The Used
Keep on living <3

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
3 comments:
I love autumn...well not here but seeing pictures of it elsewhere.
It's such a beautiful season.
Oh fall is my favorite season! It's so beautiful! Unfortunately the trees in NY just live and die- no in between, lol.
But NH was GORGEOUS! I'm gonna have to add more pics when I get the chance.
Oh fall is my favorite season! It's so beautiful! Unfortunately the trees in NY just live and die- no in between, lol.
But NH was GORGEOUS! I'm gonna have to add more pics when I get the chance.
Post a Comment