I can't even believe how much snow we've gotten this winter!
Usually we get like, a week, where it's really cold and maybe it snows for a day or two. This year it's been so cold, and we've gotten way more snow than any other year I can remember. Wait ... we had a really snowy year in ... 2003? Was that it? I don't know. But we got snow for like, a week straight, and we got lots of school off and stuff.
But this year it hasn't been like that ... instead of having a lot of snow for a week and then nothing, we've been getting lots of small snowfalls.
This is probably the most snow we've had so far. That picture is overlooking the side of my house and the back acre of our pasture. That all fell overnight!
Now we don't have school, and I'm not entirely sure what do to do with a whole Monday ... I've got to call my trainer, see whether riding lessons were cancelled or not.
I should probably go do that now, actually.
Talk to you later!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Snow Day
Posted by Jenna at 11:36 AM
Labels: Bored Posts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment