This past week has been kinda stressful, but in the end, it was actually pretty cool.
We had a lot of sunshine for a while ... it's was freaking cold (try fifteen degrees) but the sun was still out and it was just lovely all week, really.
Finals went pretty good for me too. I'm really confident about my world geography and agricultural science finals, and even my math, which is my worst subject. The english final was actually harder than I expected but I still think I did pretty well. My health/fitness final was a bit tougher and I really screwed up my solo in the band final, so I don't know how I did on those ... still, I'm confident I passed them all, and I think I might have even aced a few.
My driver's ed written final is this upcoming Thursday ... ahhh! Nervous! lol
Speaking of driver's ed ... I took my first drive on Tuesday of this week. I was really really nervous but the guy kept telling me I was doing really good ... I beg to differ, but hey, he's the instructor, not me. I almost got hit by a bunch of teenage guys, who laughed at me when they saw the "STUDENT DRIVER" sticker on the back of the car. Jerks. But the drive went really well, in all. Next one's on the first of February.
I had a really good practice with Bob on Thursday, too. We ran through our patterns and we've got the hunt seat and stock seat down ... we just need to work on making it perfect. We still havn't gotten a chance to play with the cows yet for sorting ... that should be interesting. Hard to believe our first meet is in only a month!
Then to wrap up the week we had a school dance last night. It was actually pretty lame, but me and my girls tried to make the most of it. It woulda helped if they played some decent music ... it was all hip-hop crap, which I guess is good to dance to ... I just don't like it. They did play Finger Eleven's Paralyzer, Fall Out Boy's Dance, Dance, and Rhianna's Umbrella, but that was about the only good music they played. We still had fun with it. Our varsity boys even won the basketball game before the dance; fifty-six to thirty-two, I beleive. Or something like that. It was actually rather exciting; my school actually won something for a change!
So this week was pretty good. The weather's taken a turn for the worse now, though ... the rain finally came back, and that paired with the freezing temperatures is giving us freezing rain. Our whole driveway is just a sheet of ice, it's so bad ... we were going to go ride today, but we obviously chose not to haul the trailer in these conditions. Hopefully this nasty weather lets up soon.
Anyway. Now that finals are over I might have some more free time ... I appologize for not posting on music.is.life for forever and a freaking day ... life's kept me busy, ya know? I think I'll go post something on there now ...
Talk to ya later.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
A Good Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment