BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hmmmm ...

Bored.
This day off was nice, but I always get thinking too hard on days like this.
Then what I think about doesn't make sense, and then I confuse myself, and that's no good.
So ya.
Hmmm. I crashed a minute ago ... sat down ... turned my iPod on ... woke up an hour later.
Now it's nine and I gotta go feed the horses.
Gotta go out in the rain and the cold and the mud and feed the horses.
Not that I'm complaining.
It's just, rain and cold and mud don't sound too fun right now.
But hey, I've got responsibilities.
Can't deny them.
So ya.
See ya'll later, I suppose.
...
Sorry for the random post.

1 comments:

xxxcraigowenslover85xxx said...

hey! sorry i haven't talked to u in a while... i've been on myneospace.com talking to ppl...