Usually I don't get stressed about running around all over the place ... but oh my gosh, crazy crazy day for me today!!!
So wake up at five thirty, right? For school? Just like normal.
Seven hours at school ... normal. No big.
But then two more hours at Driver's Ed ... okay. Now I'm getting a little jittery. I'm used to class being over by now.
Then I spend an hour driving the Silverado around the fairgrounds parking lot ... getting used to the thing. My first graded drive for Driver's Ed is in a few weeks. Anyway. Ya, it was fun. I went fourty. It scared me. I don't think I'm going to be a very exciting driver ;p
Then at six thirty I had a high school equestrian teem meeting. Got officially paired up for my team event ... I'm going to do team sorting with one of my long time barn buddies. Ya, that's right. Me and my National-quality western pleasure Arabian gelding are gonna go sort some cows. My partner's Quarter Horse is scared to death of cows. Bob has never seen a cow before, as far as we know. This could prove to be rather interesting. But hey, we get two participation points towards the team even if we DQ at a meet, so it won't be a wasted effot. I got my uniform shirt for the meets today, too. It's got my name and number on it, and our school mascot. It's tight. I love it. Small exciting moment for me today. Stupid things get me really excited sometimes ... ;) The meeting didn't end till after eight o'clock. So sitting through that meeting made me more jittery ... I'd had to sit still ALL day.
Then we had to go to the grocery store to pick up some food and other stuff.
By the time we got home it was nine, so then I ate my sushi dinner really fast (eel roll ... yummm) and ran outside to feed the horses.
Now I'm finally done and I'm mentally EXHAUSTED. I'm done thinking for the day!
Bed time now!
...
Ya, I know it's just barely ten.
Back off, okay?
x.X
(that's me, dying.)
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
I Think My Head Is Going To EXPLODE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
1 comments:
LOL thanx for the comments
Post a Comment