BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Girl's Night Out


That is my lovely new MCR shirt.
That is not me.
That is some Hot Topic model and the picture from the Hot Topic site.
...
Ya ...
Anyway.

Yesterday I had my first fun thing of 2008 ... shopping with my girl Reno and her "sister"!
We didn't really know where we wanted to go ahead of time, so we just kind of wandered. I knew I had to go to Hot Topic, because my aunt had bought me a pyrimid-studded bracelt for Christmas, but the clerk had forgotten to take the sensor tag off of it ... so I needed to go there to get the sensor taken off the bracelet. When I walked in the store of course I set off the alarms, and one of the Hot Topic staff jumped this guy thinking he'd stolen something ... then I told the lady at the counter that I had set off the alarms ... and she called across the store "Hey! HEY! He's okay! Let him go!" Oh my gosh, it was classic.
So I got my bracelet "deactivated" and then we all looked around the store a bit. I found my MCR shirt I'd seen on the internet and decided I had to get it ... and Reno and her "sister" convinced me to buy the black cadet hat. Reno bought the most amazing black and pink jacket, oh my gosh I swear that thing was made for her ... gorgeous!
Reno's "sister" got herself a cool new hat at Anchor Blue ... she looked very nice!
And besides the jacket, Reno got a skirt from Meriposa.
I got another tee shirt at Sears. I told Reno, "I wonder how many black tee shirts I can come home with?"
In the end, just two. Two black tee shirts and a black cadet hat. So typical :) But I like them and that's the important thing.
Our shopping spree wasn't much of a spree, but we had fun with it. Then we went out for sushi and I spent the night at Reno's house. We stayed up much too late playing poker and listening to iPods, with Reno playing her guitar and both of us singing along to the lyrics. If he woulda been caught up that late Reno's mom probably woulda had our heads ... in the morning me and Reno both claimed we "couldn't remember" how late we'd been up ;p
It was only three AM ... I mean, cummon! lol
Anyway, it was an awesome night and I was glad to get some new clothes! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I saw your comment on my blog. It kind of took me a while to notice it...sorry. But I was happy you left it. I love comments because I like to know that the things I write mean something to someone other than me. So I just wanted to thank you so much.

RoXy said...

oh thats awesome im jealouse