YAY it's Friday!!
I have been so tired all week...majorly stressed out over nothing. I never stress over anything important; just the stupid stuff.
School kind of sucked this week. I just really had no motivation to go. Oh well. At least we didnt have any major tests or anything. Except my geography teacher decided to be smart - not - and assign us a test on Europe's countries & capitols...ugh. Like we'll remember over the weekend.
Oh well. It's Friday. The rain let up (finally!) and I've got at least two days of nothing to look forward to. Yes, that's a good thing.
Yay Fridays!
Friday, October 5, 2007
THANK GOD For Fridays!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
1 comments:
Ugh yeah, I had absolutely NO inspiration to go to school this week, it kidna stunk...everyday. i'm glad the weekend's here but it's gone by way too fast again...
Post a Comment