BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Less Than Impressed

I just got finished checking my grades on the Internet...ugh.
They actually weren't bad...not bad at all. It's just that I, Ms. Perfectionist, am not pleased with myself.
I've got an A- in Strat right now. Apperantly I got a 75% on the test we took today...which ticked me off, because I thought everything was way easy. I don't know...I've decided I am a hopeless failure in math. Story of my life.
I've got a B+ in Health/Fitness. The jerk (yes, let's use that word instead...) keep marking me down for lack of effort...it's not my frickin' fault I can't run. I just can't. All will, no way. I honestly try my hardest, but apperantly my hardest just ain't good enough for Mr. If-You-Ain't-A-Football-Player-You-Ain't-Worth-My-Time. He even gave me a 70% on the volleyball serving test... I hit the frickin' ball, didn't I? So what if I can't aim?! That egotistic teacher actually grades us on how well we do, not how much we're trying. Actually, he grades us on both, which is why I keep getting marked down.
And then, after marking me down at least once a week, the jerk had the nerve to write "Is a pleasure to have in class" as my comment for the six-week grading period.
Oh, I could say so many horrible things about that man.
But I won't.
Anyway... At least I'm in the classroom for the next week. I figure when I bomb all the "fitness" parts of the class, I can make it up with the "health". At least, I hope...
I've got perfect A's in every other class except Ag. Sci., which I don't know about...for whatever reason, my science teacher does not post grades on the Internet...?
Anyway, it looks like I ain't getting a 4.0 for this grading period, but who gives a care anymore?? If I pass all the classes, I'm happy. Especially health/fitness...as long as I get a C average in the class (which hopefully won't be a problem...) I won't ever have to take any sort of gym class ever again. EVER.
I'm looking forward to that.

1 comments:

Love Always Reno said...

wow...poor cowgirl! I don't think there are any decent PE teachers at our school, I don't exactly love mine either....that's really dumb though that he can mark you down on effort when he knows you have a physical prob and can't do it....I'm sure you tried your best, you get an A+ from me!