I had to go to the football game tonight to play in the pep band...and it was COLD!! I was seriously so boring and not-so-much-fun to be around, because I was just so dang cold...and I didn't wanna be there and I wanted to go home and sleep, because I have to wake up at five in the morning tomorrow to go look at that horse for sale. I actually fell asleep for a few minutes in between playing, before the cold woke me back up. Stupid winter.
And oh ya, we lost 48 to 7. Go PHS...not.
Friday, October 12, 2007
COLD!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
2 comments:
he he yeah....pep band = not exactly fun for the whole family...
Hi! I totally think that being cold is...
A GOOD REASON TO STAY HOME!!!
Also, I think you are very creative, and brave for staying in the freezing winter weather.
Post a Comment