BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Boring, Uneventful, Rainy Day

I hate the rain! And it's BACK! I'm so not pleased.
Our pasture looks like a mud pit. And if the pasture is a mud pit, our horses are the Mud Monsters. And if the horses are the Mud Monsters, the goats are the Mud Grimlins. Or maybe that's Reno the barn cat... No, he's the Mud Dwarf.
Either way, it's muddy and wet and I don't like it.
*screams!* OK, I feel better. Kinda.
Just needed to vent.

This is all back because winter is here again. I hate winter. I hate the rain and the cold and the dark. OK, I really don't hate the dark...just that it comes so early now. I mean, sure it's kinda cool, but it's just not practical. It's really hard to get things done when it's dark at four o'clock in the afternoon!
I don't know why, but the end of summer really hit me this year. I usually don't care in the least about summer vacation ending and school beginning. Usually I'm all excited and stuff, because I'm a geek and that's what geeks do; get excited for school. And I was excited...but it didn't last. Now I spend all of Sunday dreading Monday, and all of Monday dreading Tuesday, and all of Tuesday dreading Wednesday, and all of Wednesday dreading Thursday, and all of Thursday dreading Friday, and all of Friday just waiting for it to be Saturday...then all of Saturday dreading Sunday. Because when Sunday comes, Monday isn't far after.
It's just a vicious, hideous cycle.

I did a big fat NOTHING today. I woke up this morning, fed the horses (myself, and the right way, thank you very much!), then came in and sat on my butt in fron of this dear ol' computer. I replied to some emails, then went downstairs and watched TV. Then I randomly decided to watch the first episode of Moonlight again, beause that's the best show ever. Then, literally minutes after the show ended, I decided to invite Lil'emo over to watch the first & second episodes of Moonlight, since she hasn't seen either yet. She told me I was a geek for watching the same episode twice within minutes of eachother; I agreed. When that was done Lil'emo "helped" my study for my World Geography test, which I'm sure I'm going to fail. Then she went home and I talked to her via IM (I swear we have no lives, other than eachother...) and posted to music.is.life. And now I'm here...rambling on about nothing, as always.

So, it's 8:39 now and I think I'm going away now.
Au revoir, adiós, Auf Wiedersehen, arrivederci, Tot ziens, adeus, and all those other foreign farewells!

...sorry. My Georgraphy test is on Europe. That was goodbye in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch & Portuguese.

1 comments:

Love Always Reno said...

Yay for rain! I can't feel your pain! I just love the rain! Hope it comes again!