This picture really embodies everything I love about horse shows, and, specifically, the discipline pictured. This photo was taken during my show hack ride at Nationals. I feel it really shows the power and the strength that the horse displays during a good performance in this class; or any, for that matter. A little bit of editing with the lighting and focus really showcased that intense power.
There's something simply magical about this whole class; when you're having a spot-on performance, like the one I had this weekend in my amateur show hack, when your horse is giving you his one-hundred percent, completely there in mind and body ... it just feels so good. Really, like a dance.
There's something simply magical about this whole class; when you're having a spot-on performance, like the one I had this weekend in my amateur show hack, when your horse is giving you his one-hundred percent, completely there in mind and body ... it just feels so good. Really, like a dance.
I thought this picture was gorgeous as well. It's unedited except for resizing and cropping. This picture was taken of my boy during one of the short breaks we get during a lesson, when we get to sit back and breathe after a job well done. This photo is a good contrast to the previous one; it shows the opposite end of the spectrum, when horse and rider unwind, if only for a moment, before getting back in gear to put on another dazzling show.
Thanks to my wonderful mommy for taking such lovely pictures :)
That's all I have today. I'll leave you with a Top Song list. I've been kind of into Maroon 5 and Metro Station lately so you may see a few of them ^.^
Top Ten Songs Of The Week
1. Human - The Killers
2. Won't Go Home Without You - Maroon 5
3. Helena - My Chemical Romance
4. If I Never See Your Face Again - Maroon 5 feat. Rihanna
5. Kelsey - Metro Station
6. Swing Life Away - Rise Against
7. Long Way Down- Haste The Day
8.Violet Hill - Coldplay
9. Harder To Breathe - Maroon 5
10. Now That We're Done - Metro Station
Keep on living <33

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
2 comments:
Those pictures are gorgeous! <333
heehee I see there's a lot of Maroon 5 in your top ten. I love those guys. =]
I'd forgotten how much I liked Maroon 5's music! =D They've been on my iPod a lot lately lol
Post a Comment