I've been in a strange mood all week. Like, I just can't seem to ... wake up. I haven't been sleeping as well as I usually do; I just can't fall asleep. And then morning comes and I can't wake up. And it's just an awful cycle lol. Today was better than the day before, and yesterday was better than the days before that ... Monday and Tuesday were pretty bad. I almost fell asleep during lunch hour a few times o.0
I've been pretty space-y and disconnected for a lot of this week. Kudos to all my friends for putting up with me; what would I do without you guys?! It's good to know somebody will love me, no matter how skitzo I act. Hopefully tomorrow at school will be better and I won't act quite so out of it.
Besides tomorrow being the last day of the school week, I have another reason to look forward to tomorrow.
I'm going to go see Cobra Starship live in Portland, along with Forever The Sickest Kids, Hit The Lights and Sing It Loud. I'm super excited! =D I already know I'm a fan of Cobra and Forever the Sickest Kids, and I've taken a listen to a few of the thirty-second previews to tracks from Hit The Lights' new album (Skip School, Start Fights, 2008) and Sing It Loud's debut self-titled EP, and I have to say the two bands I'm not as familiar with sound exceptional as well! All in all I just know the show is going to be a blast!
And maybe this show will be just what I need to "wake up". I've been in the mood for a concert for a while now, and a good, honest, fun show like this is just what the doctor ordered to give me a proper music fix XD I just can't wait to hit downtown tomorrow night for an evening of loud music and an awesome party!
Anyway, I'll talk to you all after the show ;) Right now I should [try] and go sleep >.<
Keep on living.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
"And I Can't ... I Can't Ever Wake Up."
Posted by Jenna at 9:09 PM
Labels: Concerts, Music, Sleep (Or Lack Thereof), Teen Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
2 comments:
I know how you feel. I used to have a lot of those weird, fuzzy, disconnected days. But now I'm too busy to notice >.< :P
A concert! Oh, wow, I forgot there were still fun things left in this world! I hope it snaps you out of your tired, dreamy-ness (which I'm sure it will).
I'll try. (in response to the "Keep on living")
I totally get the sleep thing...I can never get to sleep. It's almost always early morning before I'm actually sleeping. But, I can't wake up either heehee. It must be something in the air. =p
Have fun at the Cobra show! Sounds like a blast.
Post a Comment