BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Tonight I'm Writing You, A Million Miles Away ..."

Okay, so I'm not a million miles away. But I am a good long ways from home.
I'm writing you all from my mommy's broken laptop. I'm sitting in the dark in a hotel room in Nampa. I woke up at five-thirty this morning, which is four-thirty for all the folks back home. I saddled up Bob and schooled him in the outdoor arena. We trotted along the rail as I watched the sunrise turn the clouds brilliant red.
Things are splendid here at Nationals. So far I've only taken Bob in one class; that didn't go nearly as well as we would have liked. But it was a learning experience and now I've got my first Nationals class under my belt. Hopefully my show hack class this afternoon - my last class - will go better.
Bob schooled up beautifully this morning. Hopefully, he keeps that state of mind, and we can take that excellence into the arena with us later.
Alright. I don't have much to say. I'll give everyone a good and proper run-down of the week's activities when I get home.
For now, all I have to say is that I truly am having the time of my life. This is above and beyond what I would have dreamed it could be.
I'm ecstatic.
Until I see you again ... keep on living <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're having such a great time!
Congrats on your first class, and I wish you all the best on this next one!

rockin_robin said...

tonight is all about "we miss you"

havent had internet in days. i was withdrawing. im okay now. breathe in breathe out. i complain too much and im aware but i do it anyway. im not even kidding you my feet are bleeding right now. and i think i pulled my calf muscle cause i really cant walk on it. i walked/jogged like twelve miled this weekend(for real, in estimation)... in chucks. my body hurts. but there wasnt anything to do and i hate sitting around. and my ipod had some charge left so why not. we lost to battleground on friday. only by one touchdown, and we led most of the game, so it wasnt aweful. im still a loser if youre wondering but this time i really didnt have an opportunity.

sorry this is long. my best friend forgot i was going to my grandmas and thought i died. she was freaking cause i wouldnt answer the phone or her emails and it was half days so she didnt see me at school X.x i think i gave her a heart attack