BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

"I'm Coming Home; I've Been Gone For Far Too Long ..."

... do you remember me at all?


I'm home! =D
Today was my first day back at school after my week-long excursion to Nationals in Nampa, Idaho. School seemed extra mundane and irrelevant after a week of so many emotional highs and lows.
I know I promised you all a 'good and proper update' about my show ... but quite frankly I'm tired and lazy and you are all just going to have to wait XP Sorry guys! lol
I just wanted to check in and let everyone know I and the rest of the gang made it home safely, and that we're already making plans for next year's National competition! =D
So, until I find myself the motivation and the energy ... I am just going to leave you with a Top Songs list of songs that were important to me at Nationals (or on the way there ;p)

Songs That Were Important To Me At Nationals

1. Bad Boys - Inner Circle. The song that played over the speakers in the arena during my show hack class. Sometimes the music they play at the shows just make me laugh! =D
2. Hearts Burst Into Fire - Bullet For My Valentine. This was one of two that I realized is really fun to crank up in the truck when you're driving down the highway in the middle of the night XP
3. I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy. My other fun road trip song ^.^
4. Build God, Then We'll Talk - Panic! At The Disco. I really learned to love this song over the week. It has been playing on my iPod constantly lately!
5. Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) - Green Day. The song that really described my experience at Nationals. A local band played a folk-ish remake of the song during the progressive barn party one night. That really meant a lot to me <3

Later, everybody! Keep on living <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love build god, then we'll talk it's one of my favorite Panic! songs.

Can't wait for your post about Nationals!!!

Savy said...

Yay! Cowgirl4christ is home! Can't wait to hear (or see) all about it!

"Build God, Then We'll Talk" is one of my fave songs from Fever.

- King - said...

hey girl it was great to have you back!! school wasn't the same without you. thanks for helping me with the tie-die, looks fucking amazing!!

loves