BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"What? I Can't Hear Over Your EPIC FAIL!"

Today was one of those "special" days at school.
You know. The days when it's less schoolwork and more screw-off.



Some of my fellow Honors English students and myself decided that, since we were done with our in-class assignment, it would be a lot of fun to assign "win" and "fail" points to random members of the class ... pop culture ... the planet. It was great.
I believe the concept was born after Danni declared the score at "Anna: 1 ; World: 0!" after Anna did something witty and win-point worthy. Well after this verbal declaration of WIN was published on the whiteboard, we titled it the WIN Chart! and it gained instant success among students in the classroom. There were many an argument over who deserved points gained or taken for certain good or bad behaviors. Negative points for the singing Hannah Montana pen. Positive points for coming up with a remark that was actually more sarcastic than one our teacher could make.

The World, after already having lost to Anna's witticism, was declared an (epic) FAIL on the WIN Chart!. Danni informed us that this was due to global warming as well as the failing US economy. The Potato Drawer was dubbed a WIN because, hey, who doesn't like a drawer full of potatoes. Brian earned the title of an EPIC FAIL for trying to poison the class. Way to go, Brain. And Family Circus brought home the worst title on the Chart!; EPIC FAIL (squared), because our teacher hates that cartoon with a passion.

As you can see, I earned two WIN points. Why? Well, because I pwn! =D


Regretfully, the WIN Chart! had to be erased after class :'( But never to fear! A few of my fellow classmates solved the problem with a virtual rendition of our lovely little chart. I give you, The Win Blog!

Anyway. Today was a fun day in class; that's all I have to say ;)

But wait!
Just who is this Danni in which I have been speaking of?!
Danni is a fellow [failing] honors English student who might be checking out my blog from time to time. She happens to have a blog of her very own. Check it; link at right.

And oh. For the record. Post title? Not a lyric or a song title ;) Just a witty, ever-appropriate little phrase.

Later, everybody. Keep on living <3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!
I love how your name is in HUGE letters. xD

And Potatoes won against the world.

Sounds like you had an epic day.

I'll have to check out both the "win" blog and your friend Danni's.
:]

Danni said...

*squeel* I got mentioned. EPIC WIN.

Jenna said...

Amy ... of COURSE my name is huge! =D lol jk jk
Yes, check out the blogs. They pretty much ~win ;) lol

Danni ... lol. TEN WIN POINTS FOR DANNI.
...
we're such geeks.
=]

Anonymous said...

lol jen i miss u! u make me laugh
love juliet