I'm coming apart at the seams; pitching myself leads in other peoples' dreams.
There's been something on my mind a lot lately. I've spent far too much time trying to figure it out. Really, it's been making me a little bit crazy. Not gonna lie.
Someone helped me figure this out today. They weren't even trying that hard, and yet, the truth in their words made all the difference. They helped me see things clearly and helped me remember what it is exactly that helps me wake up every morning.
Doc, there's a hole where something was.
It's love and laughter and blood and tears and friends and family and sunrises and sunsets. It's sunshine and rainclouds and headache and heartbreak. It's the song in my veins and the voice in my head. It's the beat of my heart and the breath in my lungs.
I'd forgotten about all these little things lately. But that special person helped me remember.
I feel so much better now. It's like a weight's been lifted from my chest. It's like I can look at things a little more clearly now - now that I don't have this complication blinding my existance.
I'd promise you anything for another shot at life.
That is all I had to say.
Special Person - you know who you are.
Thank you for being beautiful.
And to all my other friends, my family ... anyone who has ever cared about me or ever will. Thank you so much. Thank you for believing in me.
Keep on living. Now and forever.
Nobody wants to hear you sing about tragedy.
lyric credit; disloyal order of water buffaloes. fall out boy.

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment