Post title is irrelevant except for the fact that it's the song I'm listening to right now. And the lyric is simply lovely.
I think I'm catching a cold D:
So I've spent the day working on homework and reading Wicked Game. I missed that book. I haven't had a chance to pick it up because of all the homework I've had, but it felt really good to cuddle down in bed with a nice book and try and feel better. A good, quiet way to spend my Sunday.
After dinner I fed the horses and redyed my hair. It's all beautiful and black again. It smells like chemicals and for some strange reason, I adore that. I can't wait to style it - er, at least, as most as I ever style it - in the morning before school and see how gorgeous it looks now that my brown roots are gone.
I've spent the last hour or so having some nice conversations on MySpace with my besties. I love my crazy friends <33
Anyway. It's been a pretty good day. Bummer that it rained. Bummer that the weekend's over. Bummer that I have a cold.
But that's okay.
Top Ten Songs of the Week
1. For Heaven's Sake - Thriving Ivory
2. Like A Knife - Secondhand Serenade
3. I Don't Wanna Be In Love (Dance Floor Anthem) - Good Charlotte
4. Cath... - Death Cab for Cutie
5. Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine - The Killers
6. Hot N Cold - Katy Perry (yeah. i know. don't laugh.)
7. Better Days - The Goo Goo Dolls
8. Yellow - Coldplay
9. Pray For Me - Sixx: A.M.
10. Guide for the Helpless - War of Ages
I know that wasn't an overly exciting post. :-/
Keep on living <33

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
1 comments:
Nice top ten. :]
:[ sorry 'bout you feeling sick. I'm starting to wonder if you can catch stuff over the internet, first Glass, then me, and Allison, now you!!! Lol.
Or maybe it's just that ime of year.
Oooh. I've always wanted to dye my hair black, but I only know one person who thought it'd be cool. Everyone else hated the idea...so I kept it my natural color.
I bet your hair looks amazing though!
Post a Comment