... but it's Saturday morning and I'm not doing anything today (a weekend off? for me?! gosh, you shouldn't have!) and so I'm once again wasting my life online. I'm actually planning on doing something productive today ... really, I am! I might start writing my final english essay, or work on my scrapbook of freshman year.
But, until I find the motivation to do either of these things, let me share with you yet another hilarious quote from Mr. Frank Iero.
Interviewer~
"If you guys were stranded on a desert island, with no food and nothing to eat, which one of the band members would you eat to survive?"
Frank Iero~
"Wow. Oh man ... It definitely wouldn't be Mikey, because he’s got nothing. I don’t know ... I wouldn't eat Gerard or Bob because they are just great company, and I wouldn't eat Toro because he’d probably be the one to figure out a way off the island. So I’d probably have to eat my own leg."
Gotta love 'em :D
So now that I've enlightened your life with that random little quote, I must be off.

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
4 comments:
Loool!
I looove this quote! Frank can be so hilarous! I'm still laughing while writting. Thanks for that =)
Anytime <3 lol
lol. . .way cool. I may have to use that sometime. xD That was great!
lol that was really funny! Frank's hilarious. That certainly did enlighten my life! Thanks!
Post a Comment