I've got two countdowns in the works at the moment ...
ONE MORE DAY until my Panic! At The Disco concert at the Portland Expo Center! Woo hoo! <3 I'm so excited!
And only SEVEN MORE DAYS of school left before summer break! Woo hoo times two! =D I'm so tired anymore and so ready for school to be over!
So that was my super exciting post for the day ... o.0
Now I must sleep. Like I said, I've been tired. I fell asleep on the couch downstairs and was out for two hours earlier today ... If I crash on the couch can I sleep in my clothes? Sorry! Minor moment. I'm okay now. But you really need to listen to me! Because I'm telling you the truth ...! Sorry! Again. I swear now, I'm done.
Goodnight, all!
So long, and goodnight ...
Crap, I'm an idiot. *shifty eyes*
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Countdowns Are Fun!
Posted by Jenna at 12:39 AM
Labels: Bored Posts, Concerts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
4 comments:
Cool! The Panic concert should be loads of fun. I just finished listening to Pretty Odd all the way through. . .I loved it!!!
Cool, I keep forgetting that schools in the southwest tend to end earlier and start earlier. I bet you're looking forward to summer!
=] Don't worry. . .the hidden MCR quotes make me smile!
Cause I spent the night dancing, I'm drunk I suppose. If it looks like I'm laughing, I'm really just asking to leave!
I'm okay! trust me. I'm not okay! I'm not okay!
So long and goodnight!
Sorry! :P you know I love song quotes, especially MCR. The P(!)ATD concert sounds so fun! I wish I could go!
7 days... You're one lucky girl! My is in 3 weeks! >.<
The Panic! show was a blast! A post on this is soon to come ... :)
Three weeks! Crap, Savy ... I'm sorry! :'( I feel bad for you!
Ooh can't wait to read the post! =]
Post a Comment