BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Give You, For Your Viewing Pleasure ...

... a new and oh-so-exciting blog template!
Ya, I know. Not so exciting, really. But I've been so bored all day, and when you give me a site like pyzam.com that gives me thousands of Blogger templates to choose from ... I got a little easily amused. And just had to get myself a new template for my blog and music.is.life.
So. Enjoy the pretty heart, okay, kids? :p
Later.

3 comments:

Savy said...

Wow, love it! I have to check that out, my blog needs a fresh look. Cool heart!

Jenna said...

That site's really cool, it has TONS of awesome templates.
One downside; out of all the widgets you have on your blog, only the "About Me" section and the Blog Archive save when you put the new template code in; so if you want to change templates, make sure to save the codes for any of the stuff in your sidebar on, like, a Word Document or something ... that way you can put them back up!

Anonymous said...

Those are really neat!