BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Fine Again

I don't feel blah anymore. Bob cured me of by blahness.
It was so good to ride him again ... I missed him a lot! He was very hyper, but a good boy all the same ... just like always :D My trainer was happy to see me again, too, as were my barn buddies. And getting out of the house and back in the saddle was just what I needed to feel better.

Oh ya, I got my permit. Nothing too special ... 'cept now I can drive. Eeek! JK

Still can't wait for the dance tomorrow! SO EXCITED! lol

Anyway. I gotta go do my homework ... maybe grab a bite to eat ... see ya'll later!

...ha. Look at that. Posted at five fifty-five. Knock on wood.

1 comments:

xxxcraigowenslover85xxx said...

Hey!! thanx... so how did your drivers thing go??? did you crash the car??? lolz