BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Blah

Hmmm ... lately I've felt very blah.

I felt terribly sick yesterday after I got back from Driver's Ed. Knees shaking, hands shaking, lightheaded, and just mentally and physically exhausted. I get that way when I eat too much sugar and not enough real food, but I hadn't really eaten sugar all day ...
I ended up in bed at ten. Tried to sleep. Didn't work. Ended up listening to my iPod 'till three in the morning. Watched MCR videos until I thought my head would explode ... ya, watching music videos on a screen that small, in the dark, isn't so great for your head. When I could no longer watch videos I just listened to the music. I drifted off eventually but woke up about every half hour. No good. Then the cat kept trying to sleep on my head ... ugh.

I feel better this morning. Not so shaky, thank goodness. I'm stuck somewhere between not wanting to do anything and being too bored to stay in the house. Gosh, I hate winter break. The snow's gone too, so it's not even pretty outside anymore. Stupid rain. Stupid mud.
Well we're leaving to go get my permit today, so that'll give me an excuse to get out of the house. Then I'm headed to the barn to go play with Bob ... poor boy probably feels rather neglected. Can't remember the last time I rode him. What with Christmas Eve on Monday this year, we didn't have lessons, and Christmas on Tuesday meant no Ladie's Night. Poor boy, I really feel bad for him. He's gonna be hot like none other when he gets out today. Maybe I'll ride him hunt seat ... take advantage of that pent up energy.

Church dance tomorrow night. I really can't wait. I need so badly to have some fun ... this break has been so boring. I just wanna dance. And I kinda feel like screaming too. Not for any particular reason ... just screaming for the sake of screaming. And apperantly this New Years dance is the best dance of the year ... but honestly, why have a New Years dance that ends at eleven? Wouldn't it just make sense to go till midnight?
Sometimes I don't understand people. Actually, more often than not, I don't even try to understand people. It's really not worth it most the time.

Anyway. I should probably go eat something before we head out to get my permit. And maybe doing my Driver's Ed homework would be a good idea ... 'cause I really wanna do homework over my winter break, right?!
Whatever.

See you all later.

2 comments:

x said...

oh i am so with you about christmas break. i kinda feel the same way about wanting to be lazy and being a bit bored at home... i wonder what snow is like, cowgirl... is it fun to play in it or with it? :)

Jenna said...

Personally, I don't like snow.
Sure, it's pretty when it's falling, but once it melts, it gets all sloppy and gross.
I think it's only good for people who don't have any reason to go outside in it ...
I am not one of those people.
I guess little kids like playing in it ...
But I really don't enjoy getting all wet & freezing cold.
...
But that's just me :D