Today was my first Driver's Ed class. Nothing too special... took some notes, filled out some forms. Figured out the basics of how the course works and what it takes to get my license. I still don't have a permit but we plan on picking that up tomorrow.
I think I'll enjoy the course. There are only five people in my class, which is nice ... I don't do good in big groups of people, and that means we all get individual attention when we need it. I'm the youngest student ... the other four are sophomores and juniors. The instructor is really nice, and I'm sure he'll do an excellent job of teaching us what we need to know about driving.
So, ya ... that was Driver's Ed today. My classes are Tuesdays & Thursdays, 3 PM - 5 PM, and Saturday from 9 AM - 11 AM.
Off topic...
I've got some things to look forward to this week. This Saturday I'm going to a dance with all of my best friends ... it's the church's New Years dance, supposidly the best of the whole year. I'm really looking forward to it.
And then this upcoming Wednesday, me and Reno are gonna go hang out at the mall and do some shopping ... see if we can buy some more punk rock clothes. She really wants a plaid mini ;)
Anyway, I'm glad I have something to look forward to, I hate boring breaks...
Talk to ya'll later!
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Driver's Ed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment