So, today was Thanksgiving, a holiday in which we should all take a good long look at our lives and remember just what it is we're thankful for. My list this year went something like this...
This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for...
My family, who always loves me unconditionally and supports all of my far-fetched teenage dreams ;) I am especially thankful for my fabulous mother, who has done an unbeatable job at caring for me and my sister, alone, for longer than I can remember. Sometimes it's stressful, but my mom has always been there for me and has really been the one to support me, especially now. I love my whole family so much!
My friends, with who I could not live without. Whether I need someone to make me laugh or someone to wipe my tears, you guys have all been there for me to see me through my brightest days and darkest hours. I believe each and every one of you was sent to me special from God, as my own guardian angels. Friends new and old, remember I love you all more than you may ever know.
New beginnings and second chances, both of which I have recieved in the most unlikely circumstances. It seems for the past year and especially recently, both second chances and new beginnings have come into my life, giving me opportunities I would have never thought possible. Both these baffle me every day.
Miracles, in which I do believe. The little things in life that just make you smile are really what make life worth living, after all. I thank God that I havn't forgotten to keep an eye out for these little things in life.
My own well-being, which God has blessed me with all my life. Good health, a place to call home, warm food every day, family & friends who love me and always will... Things we sometimes take for granted. I thank God for blessing me with just such a fantastic life.
This list may not be long, but it pretty much sums what I was thankful for this Thanksgiving, and each thing on this list means a lot to me.
Please, while you're eating your Thanksgiving feast today, remember the real meaning of this holiday, and remember to give thanks for everything you've been given.
God Bless.

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment