OK, my music means a lot to me (as anyone who knows me at all is well aware of), so to honor my passion for music, I've decided to start putting lyrics on my blog page. These will change every week-ish, depending on my schedule.
Want a say in what lyrics go up here? Sweet. Check out the poll on the sidebar at right. Please keep in mind that not all the lyrics for the song will go up on my page. If you don't like any of the options I've given you, or don't know any of those songs, vote for "Something else!" and leave a comment on this post, telling me what song lyrics you'd like to see here.
If you're still confused, see my current song & lyrics; "She Will Be Loved" by Maroon 5. Yes, I understand I spelled the band's name wrong on the image at the bottom of the page; just a typo, guys. Nothing personal ;) Anyway. You'll see I made an image with some lyrics on it ("it's not always rainbows and butterflies / it's compromise / it moves us along") at the bottom of the page, and under the blog title is the title of the current song.
Anyway. My newest blog project :D
Enjoy giving your opinion!!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Music Is Life
Posted by Jenna at 6:24 PM
Labels: Music, Random Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fabulous blog award; thanks amy!
inspirational blog award. thanks amy & savy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment